A RUTGER’S PROFESSOR HAS DETERMINED A CRITICAL BENEFIT TO THE BIG O
So the study implies that orgasms are good for your brain. Are the implications Einstein-like in nature? Will memory be better and how would that impact academic outcomes? Will there be a mad rush to the restrooms prior to exams to see if everything that was studied the night before your final was really absorbed when you ace your exam? If a women has multiples does she open the flood gates to an instant understanding of quantum physics?
RIDE THE BRAINIAC BUBBLE
Is this a great opportunity for therapists everywhere to really get down and actually help their clients finally experience their first orgasm so that they too may be part of the Brainiac Bubble?
Being the helpful person that I am, I’ve taken the initiative to lend you ladies a hand ( figuratively speaking )
– cost of batteries for your BOB = $5 or less
– cost of a non-battery operated bf = $10 and up
– recommendations for the women that are environmentally friendly, yes they have ‘green dildos’: click
– highly recommended: click
– for those where money is not an object ($1500 plus) and apparently highly endorsed by Howard Stern: click
Seriously, how the hell does someone get funding for these studies? Is it a recruiting ploy by the porn industry to attract college coeds? Was it funded by The Energizer Bunny?
ps. post title written that way on purpose because it illustrates the absurdity of this so called health news